More gamification on WiFi Map

Hi, everyone, let’s talk about how gamification fits and benefits WiFi Map. I think it’s a major trend, but it needs to be done right. What are your thoughts?

Hey! We have points in the apps that unlocks the benefits. You have something different on your mind? Wanna add more levels?

I think we need more rewards, cause they are still crucial, especially in DeFi projects. For example, staking programs could integrate gamification elements—like earning badges for achieving milestones or leveling up your status based on how long you’ve participated. This could keep people engaged longer.

Don’t they give an airdrop once in two weeks for adding the hotspots? I don’t think it’s a gamification we need. It would be much better to add something like $WiFi trading competition on the exchanges. Even if it’s not an in-app gamification.

I like your idea, but the question was about the in-app gamification. We need more rewards, cause they are still crucial, especially in DeFi projects. For example, staking programs could integrate gamification elements—like earning badges for achieving milestones or leveling up your status based on how long you’ve participated. This could keep people engaged longer.