Add crypto atms/ regular atms

Hey, fam! WiFi Map is blooming like crazy with these new functions. I thought, maybe they can also add atms or even crypto atms to the app. It will be a great addition to the existing ecosystem :rocket: :moneybag::rocket: :rocket:

100% agree! That’s actually a great idea! I’ve struggled a few times finding a reliable one. Do you think WiFi Map would allow such listings?

Thanks for sharing this!

It will be great addition to the current pipeline!

Why not? They already show wifi hotspots, toilets, and water fountains. Crypto atms are just the next step, especially with how popular cryptocurrencies are getting.

Thank you for your approval, Mister Admin :blush:

I think this is a great addition to the current app. Imagine ATMs, crypto ATMs, crypto exchange points, regular exchange points and etc.

This is like a travel companion app, a must have!

But how would that work? Would it just be like regular ATMs on the map, or should they include specific features like supported currencies, fees, and operational hours?

Exactly. I think it would need more details—like which cryptos are supported, transaction limits, fees, and maybe even the provider of the ATM. That way, people can decide which one to use based on their preferences.

Crypto exchanges?

What do you think about them guys? Shall we include them as well?

I 100% agree, we need them. Maybe the team also needs to mark those crypto ATMs that support $WiFi token.