List $WIFI on exchanges

Hey everyone! Just signed up recently.

I think it will be a great timing we consider listing $WIFI token on more exchanges to make them more accessible to users. Market is in the great condition, BTC is growing, this is a best time to make a token available for more customers.

What do you guys think?

2 Likes

I completely agree.

The more exchanges we’re listed on, the easier it is for people to buy and trade WiFi tokens, which ultimately benefits our community and ecosystem, but we should prioritize exchanges that have high liquidity and a solid reputation to ensure a positive trading experience for our users.

Agreed. I’ve been looking into a few options. Bybit and Bitget are both popular derivatives exchanges with a strong user base. (not talking about Binance here)

Getting listed there could increase visibility and trading volume for $WiFi tokens.

Those are good choices. We should also consider listing on Coinbase and KuCoin. Coinbase is one of the largest and most reputable exchanges globally, while KuCoin has a wide range of trading pairs and a strong presence in the Asian market.

Listing on Coinbase would definitely give $WIFI tokens more credibility and exposure to mainstream investors. And KuCoin’s global reach could help us tap into new markets and communities.

I like the sound of that. Having our tokens listed on these exchanges would not only enhance accessibility but also boost investor confidence and foster adoption of $WiFi services.

Plus, it could attract more liquidity providers and market makers, which would improve price stability and trading efficiency for $WiFi tokens across all platforms.

What do other DAO members think? Any other exchanges you believe we should consider?

Can I ask for Binance? :grin:

haha I know it’s not easy to get there, but still we should aim the biggest on the market…

yeah, binance sounds good or bybit. Anyway if token will add to these exganges the price will go up. WiFi Map team think about it PLEASE.

List the token on Tier one exchange, not on those nonsense stuff.

BInance, Bybit, Kukoin- TOP 3 exchanges for me, we need to list token here for sure.

What if we allocate DAO funds to “purchase” listing on Binance?

1 Like

Listing on Binance will be ideal for everyone. Top-1 CEX.

Upvote if you want Binance guys!

UP!

Let’s do Binance :sunglasses:

Guys, are we going to form the proposition?

We need to increase the adoption ! ASAP!