Merch shop with WIFI token payment opportunity 😎

Hello everyone. I love new ideas and as a token holder I came here with my idea. I think a lot of people love merch, I’m even sure of it, and it would be very cool for those who own tokens to make it possible to buy merch for $WIFI tokens, that is, make a merch store where I can make purchases for my tokens, I’m sure this is a win win situation for everyone, you just need to do it.

2 Likes

I agree! Integrating token payments into a merchshop would offer a real utility for the token beyond just trading. Plus, it could attract more attention to the project and potentially increase its value. WiFi t othe Moon :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

1 Like

I’m totally agree with topic creator. Want to add that having a merch shop with WIFI token payments would definitely set this project apart from others. $WIFI deserves it and we too.

2 Likes

Absolutely, having the option to use WIFI tokens for purchasing merch would add a new level of value, but also I’ve checked idea about listing in this forum, so I thnik better add token to big exchanges to increase the token price and after this you can implement merch shop on my opinion.

1 Like

hey boys and girls.I’m also one of the token holders here. Imagine exclusive merch deals with popular brands (tesla or nike for exapmle hehe), all payable with WIFI tokens. The possibilities are endless :star_struck:

1 Like

T shirt with wifi map logo hehe. I want t obuy it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thank you for your support! Your enthusiasm for the idea of shopping with WIFI tokens is contagious. We’re committed to exploring opportunities to expand the token’s use case, and integrating it into our merchandise shop is a great step forward. Have you considered the cost of implementation of these ideas?

1 Like

Hey! I know that will work and upgrade your project, but I do not know the cost unfortunatelly.

I’m still waiting for merch shop haha

Let’s build the apps first, then we can aim for anything else. Waiting for new updates. :neutral_face:

Yohoo

I want to buy a car for tokens like Ilon implemented solution with doge coin and tesla

Yo! Admins any news? Are you going to implement it?

Hey!
We are still collect your feedbacks and upvotes for ideas, after it we will add some idea for implementation. There is no ETA.